My annual recap of the year. Here’s a look at all the notable things that happened to me during 2019.
Tag: Year in Review
My annual year in review posts which started as a survey of questions and has evolved into highlighting important events and happenings of each month.
Looking back on 2018, I’d say it was definitely the year of self-care for me. Recovering from loss played a big role in how I took care of myself throughout the year. This was also the first full year in our new home and I took full advantage of it, between hosting a ton of… Read more »
As I reflect on 2017, I have to admit I am feeling pretty split about this past year. The sucky part about this year aside from the political climate was the fact I lost my baby. On the brighter side of things, I’m ending the year with my dream home and about to celebrate with… Read more »
I’m not gonna lie, as I reflect on this year I can’t help but feel relieved it’s about to be over. While many good things happened, a lot of crappy things happened, especially towards the end of the year. Here’s a look back on my 2016. January Rang in the new year with my friends… Read more »
I’ve been so disorganized these last couple days. Eeek! But to start off 2016 I thought I would share my 2015 in review. I’m doing something a little different this time instead of my usual end-of-the-year survey. Thanks to Georgie for the inspiration, I’m summarizing the months in a few bullet points. I think this… Read more »
1. Where were you when 2014 began? Joshua, Dani, and I hosted our annual New Year’s Eve LAN Party. We rang in the new year with over 30 people, and despite several people getting sick with a stomach flu, we still had an awesome time! 2. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never… Read more »
1. Where were you when 2013 began? I was in my new house with Joshua, Dani, and friends hosting a New Year’s LAN Party for the second year in a row. It’s becoming a New Year’s tradition! 2. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before? Saw Wicked! at the Orpheum Theater… Read more »
1. Where were you when 2012 began? We hosted a New Year’s Eve LAN party at our house. We rang in the new year with friends, fun, and good food. 2. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before? Became a college graduate, became a homebuyer, and went camping on the Channel… Read more »
1. Where were you when 2011 began? In Florida with Joshua. We had been spending the week in Orlando for our Disney World Honeymoon, and unfortunately by the end of it we had both come down with major colds. We were too sick to party, so we spent the evening in bed watching the Back… Read more »
1. Where were you when 2010 began? At my house with Joshua, Amber, and Dani. Earlier that evening we had dinner with Joshua’s family, stopped by a friends house, and then came back to our house just in time to watch the ball drop. After ringing in the New Year we watched Inglorious Basterds and… Read more »