Hello! My name is Cristina, and I’m glad you’ve stumbled upon my blog!
The Lovely Geek is a lifestyle blog and space for me to share my life and everything in it whether it’s what’s happening during the week, the projects I’m working on in my house, beauty products I’m using, or what I’m geeking out over.
The Lovely Geek is my way of merging the girlie-girl and the geeky girl through design, decor, and beauty.
Sometimes… geeks can be chic.
– Anna Wintour
Some of My Most Popular Posts
- Apple Watch vs FitBit Flex - My 2015 review of the new Apple Watch and how it compares against the FitBit Flex.
Posted on June 29, 2015
- A Review: FitBit Flex vs Weight Watchers ActiveLink - My 2014 review of the Weight Watchers ActiveLink and how it compares against the FitBit Flex.
Posted on June 9, 2014
- Creating Your Christmas Wish List with Amazon.com - My guide on how to create an Amazon wish list and break it up into categories. Amazon makes it easy to add items to your wish list from any website. Not a...
Posted on December 7, 2015
- From Messy Hall Closet to Pantry - Last weekend I began one of my New Year's resolutions for the house: seriously organize the hall closet and turn it into a pantry. The first couple weeks o...
Posted on January 23, 2012
- Creating a Whole House Color Scheme - A look on how I decided on my current color scheme for the interior of my house and the things I learned along the way thanks to a handy guide from Teal an...
Posted on October 6, 2014
- Someone I Love Was Never Born - After trying to get pregnant for over two years, my very first pregnancy just ended in an early miscarriage right before Thanksgiving. Writing my story has...
Posted on November 29, 2016
- My Top 10 Favorite Things of 2016 - It's time for the annual linkup over at 320 Sycamore in which I share my favorite things from this year!
Outlander – I have been OBSESSED with thi...
Posted on November 17, 2016
- A Place for Three Litter Boxes - Over the weekend Joshua and I had to take Izzie, Bella, and Tucker to the vet for their annual exams and shots. This was also our opportunity to talk to th...
Posted on February 17, 2014
- My January 2017 Stitch Fix - It's been quite awhile since I got my last Stitch Fix, but that's one of the nice perks about the program is that you can pause on it however long you like...
Posted on January 29, 2017
- My Second Missed Miscarriage - Our ultrasound at 20w2d revealed our baby did not have a heartbeat and had stopped growing around 16w5d. I am since recovering from a D&E and the loss of m...
Posted on July 9, 2017
Follow Me Online
Here are all the different social media platforms I’m on, although some of them I’m a little more active on than others. 😉