Hello! My name is Cristina, and I’m glad you’ve stumbled upon my blog!
The Lovely Geek is a lifestyle blog and space for me to share my life and everything in it whether it’s what’s happening during the week, the projects I’m working on in my house, beauty products I’m using, or what I’m geeking out over.
The Lovely Geek is my way of merging the girlie-girl and the geeky girl through design, decor, and beauty.
Sometimes… geeks can be chic.
– Anna Wintour
Some of My Most Popular Posts
- Apple Watch vs FitBit Flex - My 2015 review of the new Apple Watch and how it compares against the FitBit Flex.
Posted on June 29, 2015
- A Review: FitBit Flex vs Weight Watchers ActiveLink - My 2014 review of the Weight Watchers ActiveLink and how it compares against the FitBit Flex.
Posted on June 9, 2014
- Creating Your Christmas Wish List with Amazon.com - My guide on how to create an Amazon wish list and break it up into categories. Amazon makes it easy to add items to your wish list from any website. Not a...
Posted on December 7, 2015
- My March Stitch Fix Box - On Friday, my Stitch Fix box for March arrived! Here's a look at what I got...
This month I specifically asked for black flats having thrown out my...
Posted on March 14, 2016
- From Messy Hall Closet to Pantry - Last weekend I began one of my New Year's resolutions for the house: seriously organize the hall closet and turn it into a pantry. The first couple weeks o...
Posted on January 23, 2012
- Creating a Whole House Color Scheme - A look on how I decided on my current color scheme for the interior of my house and the things I learned along the way thanks to a handy guide from Teal an...
Posted on October 6, 2014
- Someone I Love Was Never Born - After trying to get pregnant for over two years, my very first pregnancy just ended in an early miscarriage right before Thanksgiving. Writing my story has...
Posted on November 29, 2016
- My Second Missed Miscarriage - Our ultrasound at 20w2d revealed our baby did not have a heartbeat and had stopped growing around 16w5d. I am since recovering from a D&E and the loss of m...
Posted on July 9, 2017
- Why I Don’t Like Mary Kay - An account of my experience dealing with my first and last Mary Kay rep. After this experience I am not a fan at all with how their reps act or their busin...
Posted on January 19, 2010
- A Place for Three Litter Boxes - Over the weekend Joshua and I had to take Izzie, Bella, and Tucker to the vet for their annual exams and shots. This was also our opportunity to talk to th...
Posted on February 17, 2014
Follow Me Online
Here are all the different social media platforms I’m on, although some of them I’m a little more active on than others. 😉