Today I thought I would share with you what apps are on my iPhone. I always love seeing these types of posts because it’s a fun way to check out new apps. I’ve seen a couple of these now where I end up with a new app or two to try. Here’s what’s on my iPhone 6s.
These are my most commonly used apps and they all happen to be default Apple ones.
- Home – Apple’s HomeKit app. I use it for managing my Philips Hue lights around the house.
- Calendar – Not a super fan of this but it does the job for now until I find something comparable to Sunrise.am
- Reminders – I have several ongoing reminders set up plus I use this as a to-do list.
- Notes – This replaced Evernote for me. I use this for everything, blog posts, shopping lists, meeting notes, etc. and the best part is it syncs on all my iDevices.
- Philips Hue – Specifically for managing my Hue lights
- Nest – Managing my Nest thermostat
- iTunes Remote
- AirPort Utility
- Home Depot
- Facebook Pages Manager
- Foodspotting – Checking in and taking pics of food.
- Nextdoor – Social media for your neighborhood. Kinda like a neighborhood watch type app.
- MyFitnessPal – Used for tracking my weight and food
- Glow – My go-to app for managing female health/time-of-the-month
- Fitbit – I use my Fitbit for tracking my sleep and I sync my Apple Watch steps to it.
- Sleep++ – Used the app to track my sleep via my Apple Watch. Stopped using it after awhile because wearing my Apple Watch to bed was a little uncomfortable.
- Sync Solver (Health to Fitbit) – Syncs my Health info to my Fitbit
- Sync Solver (Fitbit to Health) – I use this to sync my Fitbit sleep to my Health app
- European Wax Center – Used for booking my waxing appointments
- WHA Mobile – My health insurance
- MACSelect – Gotta get them rewards from MAC!
- Canon Camera Connect – Lets me connect to my camera and bring photos over to my phone.
- moreBeaute2 – Great for cleaning up selfies
- Repost – For reposting Instagram photos
- Later – Scheduling Instagram photos
- ETA – Quick easy way to see how long it will take to get to some of my favorite places
- Waze – Hands down my favorite app for commuting and traffic
- M-B mbrace – For my car
- Google Maps
- AroundMe – Tells me what’s around me
- Disneyland – Official Disneyland wait times and park map
- MouseWait – Even though it’s an unofficial Disney app, the wait times are user submitted and usually more accurate than the official Disney app. Defintely a must-have for the Disney traveler!
- Propel – Helps me find nearby stations that have Propel fuel
- Cartwheel – Always use this when shopping at Target
- Key Ring – An app that lets you keep all your rewards cards organized
- Stitch Fix
- Best Buy
- Westfield US
- iTunes Store
- Garage Band
- Hue Disco – So I can set my Hue lights to change based on the beat of my music.
- Find Friends
- Facebook Messenger
- Voice Memos
- MailChimp – Used for managing my eblast on the go
- Number Guru – Lets me look up unknown phone numbers and report numbers as spam
- XFINITY TV Remote – Let’s me control my TV and set things to record
- Letterboxd – Used to keep track of movies I’ve watched and want to see.
- RunPee – Tells you the best time to take a bathroom break during movies!
- HBO GO
- DashingDish – App version of DashingDish.com
- Find Me GF – Helps me find gluten-free options nearby
- Pinkberry – Keeping track of my froyo rewards
- Postmates – When I am too lazy to get food at work I will get it delivered.
- OpenTable – For making reservations
- Boudin Bakery
- EveryDollar – Budgeting app of choice!
- Square Cash – Use this at work primarily to pay or recieve when doing a group Postmates order
- Finding Rover – Recommended by our county watch page to have in case our pets go missing
- PetDays – Photo app for taking pics of your pets
- Pack Dog – Where Mr. Big and Tucker have their own profiles, hehe
- Sphero BB-8 – The app that lets me control my BB-8 from my phone
- QuizUp – Fun game to play where you can pick topics and take quizzes with people around the world
- Wooo! Button – One of my original iPhone apps I downloaded when I got my very first iPhone. Always makes me laugh.
- Yo – Send a “yo” to your friends. It’s pointless but amusing.
- Google Drive
- Harvest – Used for tracking time and doing invoices for freelance work
- Unroll.Me – If you’re not using this to manage your inbox then you are missing out!
- iCloud Drive
- WordPress – Lets me blog and manage my site on-the-go!
- Slack – Team communication
- InVision App – Used for prototyping apps
- TestFlight – Used to to final testing of apps before they get submitted to the apple store
- SIA JPA – client, I designed this
- NannyMe – client, I designed this
- Mikuni Sushi – client
- SupplyHouses – client
- emCard – client
- wimZr – client
- Magilla – client
- SutterHealth – Using this for reference as we are creating another app for them
- Feedly – Keeps track of all the sites I follow
- She Reads Truth – My bible app of choice. Also comes with some great phone wallpapers!
- Goodreads – Keeping track of the books I’m reading
- App Store
- Gmail – Since my main emails are all Gmail, I like using this app a lot better than the default mail app.
- Chrome – My preferred browser