- Big Little Lies – My new favorite show this year. Not only do I love the show, but I LOVE the music! I even made my own playlist with all the songs in order of appearance by episode. Really hoping a season 2 is in the works. The book is next on my reading list.
- DivaCup – I know this might be WAY too TMI for the boyz 🙈😂 but I just started using this a few months ago. I honestly don’t know how I went this long without it. Wellness Mama has a really good article about why you should use one.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones – Probably one of the best investments I made this year was in a pair of good quality noise-canceling headphones. I went from on-ear Beats which hurt after wearing them for a couple of hours to these Bose over-ear ones that are comfy AF. Not to mention I love the noise-canceling aspect of it because sometimes it can get a little loud and distracting in the office.
- Matcha Green Tea 🍵 – I’ve always been a fan of green tea, but when I read about the benefits of matcha green tea I started replacing my morning coffee with homemade matcha green tea lattes (I’ll post my recipe later). It also helped me get off my coffee addiction.
- LaCroix – It’s kinda funny how this drink has become so hipster. I’ve been drinking sparkling water for YEARS but I started drinking LaCroix specifically this year because not only is it sodium free but it comes in a huge pack at Sam’s Club. It’s perfect to bring to work for lunch, but I have to be careful and write my name on them so my coworkers don’t snag them!
- Veggie Spiralizer – In an effort to get more veggies in and try foods that I used to not like, the veggie spiralizer became my BFF. I never cared for zucchini until I started making zoodles, courtesy of my veggie spiralizer. One of my favorite recipes is to cook up some ground beef with pasta sauce and mix it in with zoodles (instead of pasta).
- Unbound Healing podcast – I’ve mentioned a couple times how much I love this podcast, and I am so glad I stumbled up on it. I highly recommend it for anyone having to navigate through difficult dietary/health issues. Listening to these two lovely ladies has been both informing and encouraging, making it a great companion to what I’ve been going through the last couple of months.
- 100% Pure – After switching my skin care and cosmetics to green ones, 100% Pure became my main brand of choice. I love their company and what they stand for, and of course I love their products. I’ve been pretty happy with the products I’ve tried so far, and I know my skin thanks me for it.
- Wonder Woman soundtrack – Of course I loved the movie, but I loved the soundtrack perhaps a little bit more. Rupert Gregson-Williams nailed it again with his beautiful score. My favorite tracks are Amazons Of Themyscira and No Man’s Land.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 soundtrack – Just like Vol. 1 this soundtrack has never failed to put me in a good mood, especially when starting off with Mr. Blue Sky. I had this soundtrack on repeat for months.
Comments are closed.