This year I am hosting my first Thanksgiving at our new house! I know a lot of people think it’s so much work (which it is), but I’m actually really excited about it, especially since I have a shiny new kitchen to prepare everything in.
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Veggie Tray – I’m looking forward to trying Trader Joes’s vegan ranch dip!
Dinner + Sides
- Turkey – I got mine last week and took it out this morning to start thawing. I like cook mine in champagne in apples. Someone told me about it awhile back (may have been my old neighbor), and once I tried it, it was SO GOOD!
- Clean Eating Stuffing – Plan on making this with cornbread!
- Gravy – Will make this from turkey drippings
- Cranberry Sauce – Haven’t decided if I am going to make the sauce or get a can of it.
- Sweet Potatoes – My dad will be bringing these, but I might make a little whipped butter to go along with them
- Green Beans
- Pumpkin Pie – I’ll be making a gluten-free version + CocoWhip
- Apple Pie – Haven’t decided if I am making one or picking up a gluten-free one from Whole Foods