In My Beauty Bag | July 2015
- beautyblender® pure® – I’ve been skeptical of what I thought to be an overpriced makeup sponge for a long time. I decided to give the pure® a try after reading it was good for applying serums and primers; since most of the primers/serums nowadays want you to pat it onto your face, I figured this would be the ideal applicator. I use it to put on my Paula’s Choice Shinestopper, and it gives me great coverage. I really feel like I am getting an even amount of product on my face when I use this, and I can definitely see why people go for the original to apply foundation and concealer.
- Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish with Microsponge® Technology – I’ve been experimenting with Paula’s Choice for my skincare routine this past month, and this is one of my favorites. As someone with SUPER oily skin I am always on the lookout for something that will get my t-zone in control. This stuff does the job and leaves my skin super soft! I use it on top of my moisturizer and before foundation.
- Paula’s Choice Clinical KP Treatment Cloths – It’s hard to find stuff for bacne that actually works and doesn’t dry out my skin. I got a sample of these with my first Paula’s Choice order, and I love them! They’re great for these summer months right now where I don’t need something heavy but do need some kind of treatment.
- Benefit Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara – I don’t really have a favorite mascara, but this just might be my new one. I love the size of the brush and the fact that I don’t have to use an eyelash curler to get the fullness I want. Plus it’s not a pain to remove, like most high-end mascaras are.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash – Like mascara, I’m typically not married to any one body wash in particular, but this stuff is by far my favorite! The tea tree oil feels cool and tingly and does a better job dealing with my bacne than some of the other body washes I’ve tried. I stocked up on a couple bottles of these during The Body Shop’s last sale!