Yesterday was our whole house inspection. In a nutshell, our house is in fantastic shape. The things we have to get taken care are really not that big of a deal. We’ve dealt with a lot worst between our last two houses.
- Exterior side garage door of the structure has revealed active wood deterioration on the door frame
- One of the three fluorescent light fixtures in the kitchen does not function
- Loose connection at the base of the toilet in the master bathroom
- Linoleum around the base of the toilet is in need of caulking
- The self closing hinge on the garage door that leads into the home needs adjustment to insure proper automatic closing
- Installing a threaded plug into the open gas valve at the side of the hot water heater is advised
- There is loose insulation in a few spots that needs to be cleaned up
- There’s a tree growing too close to the deck that needs to either be removed or replanted somewhere else on the property
After the inspector went over the report with us, we were allowed to go through the home and take some pictures.
The Living Room
The Dining Room
The Laundry Room
The Entertainment Room
Hallway Leading to the Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Leading to the guest bedrooms
Leading to the master bedroom
The Master Suite
The Guest Bathroom
My Office Room
The Guest Room
I cannot wait until I can begin decorating our new home! We’ve got such a great base to begin with, and the owners took really good care of it. 48 days till move-in day (if not sooner)!