Merry Christmas! This year Joshua and I celebrated Christmas with our family in our new house! We actually had a total of three Christmases.
First was Christmas with Joshua’s adopted family at their house on Saturday. We had a fondue party and exchanged gifts. They left for Southern California the next day which is why we had to celebrate so soon. Sunday was Christmas with Joshua’s dad and stepmom where we exchanged gifts and had a delicious nacho feast.
Christmas day, Joshua, my sister, and myself exchanged gifts while watching the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade and eating cinnamon rolls.
Then I put them to work cleaning the house while I began cooking Christmas dinner.
I used my tasting party sets I got as a housewarming gift from my Uncle Steve and Aunty Patty. They worked out perfectly!
For dinner, I made a tri-tip roast, crock pot mashed potatoes, and sautéed spinach, along with Hawaiian sweet rolls and gravy; my dad made green bean casserole and brought along the sparkling cider and my uncle provided cheesecake for dessert.
After dinner and the food naps, we opened presents!
I got a lot of great stuff!
- Michael Kors Essential Zip Wallet for iPhone 5
- Owl Kitchen Timer
- Owl Socks
- Owl lamp + shade from Cost Plus World Market
- Sketch of our backyard (not pictured here)
- Hot Cocoa and Smores Kit
- got milk? Magic Milk Flavored Straws
- Custom Stocking
- Avon Free O2 Eau de Toilette Spray
- Better Homes and Gardens Plug-In Warmer
- Scentsy Scented Wax in Clove & Cinnamon
- Chocolate Chip Teddy Grahams
- Tinkerbell Strawberry Flavored Lip Balm
- Wonka Runts Candy
- (2) First Home Ornaments
- (6) tubes of Burt’s Bee’s chapstick
- CO Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm
- Bath & Body Works True Blue Mini Shea Butter Super Rich Foot Cream
- (2)Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Mint Hand Sanitizer
- Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Hand Sanitizer
- Mrs. Fields chocolate
- Hershey’s Bliss Chocolates
- “CRISTINA” mini license plate
- Sex & the City Shot Glasses
- Sex & the City Deodorant Body Spray
- iHome iW2 AirPlay speaker system for iPad, iPhone, and iPod with Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Keurig Mini Plus (we exchanged it for a Keurig Special Edition)
- The Entertainer pack of K-cups for the Keurig
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 on 3D Blu-ray/DVD/UltraViolet Digital copy
- E.T. Blu-ray/DVD Pack
- E.T. Ornament
- Star Wars Mug & Hot Cocoa set
- Star Wars Droids Cookie Cutters
- Star Wars R2-D2 Spatula
- Star Wars Glass Yoda Ornament
- Christmas Sock Slippers
- Christmas Day Pancake Frying Pan
- $40 Target Gift Card
- $40 JC Penney Gift Card
- $30 Teavana Gift Card
- $25 iTunes Gift Card
- $25 in cash to go towards a new iPad case
- $20 Best Buy Gift Card
- $15 iTunes Gift Card
- $10 cash
Overall, we had a very successful first Christmas in our new home. Looking forward to many more to come!