Woo Merry Christmas everyone! I’ve had such fun, and I got so much good stuff!
- Final Cut Studio – from Joshua! Still in shock he got this for me!!
- Computer Engineer Barbie – I actually got three of them! One from my uncle, one from Tiffany, and one from my mom.
- Ken as Captain Kirk from Star Trek doll
- Star Wars Cookbook
- Star Wars Vehicles Pancake Molds
- Star Wars Vehicles Cookie Cutters
- Darth Vader Spatula
- Things Remembered engraved wedding album
- Sesame Street’s Follow That Bird, All Dogs Go to Heaven, and Snow White on DVD
- Burt’s Bee’s Chapstick
- See’s Candies lollipops
- Bath & Body Works fuzzy socks
- Gingerbread oven mitts
- Cranberry Cosmo kit (comes with the mix, swizzle sticks, and rim sugar)
- L.L. Bean travel organizer
- Gift basket that included Mickey Mouse PJs, fuzzy purple slippers, AVON Vanilla scented body stuff, candy, and cracker jacks
- Wedding mouse pad
- $80 in iTunes store credit
- $30 gift card to Target
- $25 gift card to Sephora
- $10 gift card to Chili’s
- $10 gift card to Starbucks
This year’s Christmas festivities began on December 23rd. Joshua and I had dinner with Joshua’s biological dad and step-mom along with Bobby and Amber at Red Lobster so we could exchange gifts. Christmas Eve Dani and I picked up our grandpa from the bay area and brought him home so he could be with us for Christmas. Then that evening I went to service with Joshua’s family and came back to their house where we had a big fondue party.
We spent the night so we were able to be there for Christmas morning.
We opened presents, had a delicious brunch, and then stopped by the shop so Joshua could drop his truck off. We went to my parents house and had a lovely Christmas dinner with my family. Then it was back down to our house so we could pack for the honeymoon!