1. Lush Vanishing Cream – I originally got this for my face, but ended up using it on my back and chest, and it has done wonders for my bacne! It’s a tad bit on the pricey side ($42.95 for the same size pot I get their $6.95 face mask in), but a little does go a long way!
2. Clinique Take the Day Off Oil Cleanser – I first heard about cleansing oils on The Beauty Snoop, and after reading her post I decided to give one a try. This stuff really does the job! I’ll use the cleansing oil before going into the shower, rinse and then use my regular cleanser. Ever since I started using it I don’t see any makeup on my Clarisonic, which means it’s doing a phenomenal job getting the makeup off.
3. Sephora Age Defy Night Moisture Cream – I decided to give this stuff a try after reading up about good nighttime moisturizers for combination skin. I’m so glad I did because this stuff looks good, smells good, and works good! I wake up every morning with my skin hydrated (not greasy) and refreshed. Like the Lush Vanishing Cream, a little is all you need. I actually got this back in March, and I still have a ton of it left!
4. Tory Burch Rollerball – This was one of those items lurking near the checkstand at Sephora, or as I call it the Impulse Purchase Section. It smelled really good the first time I tried it, but I couldn’t justify buying another perfume when I had others at home that needed to be used. My next couple of visits I kept going back and giving this stuff a sniff before I finally caved and bought it. Once I finish the rollerball I am definitely splurging on the big fragrance bottle!
5. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (Cup o’ Capricorn) – AKA The Busy Gal’s Nailpolish. In theory this product is great for someone like me whose only time to do her nails is when she is at the computer and needs her nails to look somewhat presentable. But if you’re looking for long-term wear then this isn’t the product for you. It chips within a couple of days, but since it’s an all-in-one product touch-ups are a breeze. I’m not about to turn in my whole nail collection for these, but it’s a good product to have on hand in between gel manicures.
Note: This article may contain affiliate links. I only link to products that I know, love, and use. For more info, please view my disclaimers.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest blog posts.
© , The Lovely Geek. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
The Lovely Geek is a one-woman studio based in Sacramento, CA working with small businesses throughout the United States.