- Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo
- Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner
- Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo
- Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder
- Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish
- Bumble and bumble Spray de Mode
- Suave Dry Shampoo Spray
- Bumble and bumble Tonic Lotion
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
- Moroccan Oil
AM – Since I usually workout in the morning and my bangs are sweaty and oily, I’ll start by putting some dry shampoo on my scalp, whether it’s Suave Dry Shampoo Spray or Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder. I’ll spray the Thickening Dryspun Finish at my roots and tease my hair for volume. Then I’ll use the Spray de Mode for style and hold.
PM – In the shower, I wash my hair with Bumble and bumble’s Thickening Shampoo followed by Bumble and bumble’s Super Rich conditioner. I get the big 33.8oz bottles from Sephora because they last me a super long time! For example, I bought the big bottle of shampoo back in April 2013, and I just ran out of shampoo about three days ago. Every other day I’ll use the Shimmer Lights shampoo to help clean up the blonde highlights in my hair and keep it shiny.
I get my haircut every other month by my longtime friend Jessica at Maribou Salon on Sutter. Sometimes she’ll touch up my color, but most of the time she gives my hair and bangs a trim and style. She is so awesome because not only does she do a great job, but she educates me about the products I use and she always squeezes me in whenever I need an appointment!