Tonight I made a delicious pizza for dinner. I’ve made this several times before, but tonight I paid special attention to how much of what ingredients I use so I can share this recipe with you.
Cristina’s Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Pizza Pan
- Frying Pan
- (1) Boboli Thin Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup of Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cup of Pineapple Chunks (drained)
- ¼ cup of sliced Black Olives
- 1 cup of Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- (4) slices of Low Sodium Bacon (uncooked)
- ½ a small yellow onion (chopped)
- ¼ Tsp. of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- (1) Garlic Clove (minced)
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Put pizza crust on pan.
- Top crust with dressing, cheese, pineapple, and olives
- Cut bacon slices into small pieces
- Combine bacon, onion, garlic, and pepper flakes into frying pan
- Saute frying pan contents until golden brown on medium-low heat, about 10mins.
- Add frying pan contents to pizza
- Cook for 10 minutes
Serves 5. Weight Watchers POINTS® Value: 7 points per slice.