Reading Time: 2 minutes
- Add weather stripping to front door
- Replaced front door hinges
- Replaced living room throw pillows
- Replace living room ceiling fan with more modern one
- Organized guest bathroom vanity drawers
- Organized guest bathroom vanity cabinets
- Add more art/prints walls – I finished my luxury shopping bag wall
- Replace gas cooktop with electric one – we found one we liked and are in the process of ordering it
- Add shelving to garage – I’m really excited to show you guys the garage reveal soon
While I didn’t get my goal project completed, I do have direction on it, so I plan to work on it throughout February when I have the time. The internet getting hard wired in the back of the house didn’t happen either, but it too will happen in the next month or so.
I’m glad I participated in the Cure because while there were a few things I didn’t get done this month at least I have a list of projects to work towards completing. Definitely makes working on the house seem less overwhelming.