We traveled to Disneyland a week ago, so today I thought I would share how I pack my toiletries bag. I recently had to get a new toiletry bag (my previous one broke), but it all worked out because Target has a cute line of Orla Kiely travel accessories.
- Mario Badescu The Regimen Kit Combination/Oily
- Lush Enchanted eye cream
- Lush Ultrabalm
- Sephora Eye makeup remover
- Cotton pads
- Bumble & bumble Full Potential Hair Preserving shampoo and conditioner
- Bumble & bumble Tonic Lotion
- Bumble & bumble hairspray
- Bumble & bumble Full Potential Hair Preserving Booster Spray
- Bumble & bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish
- Tangle Teezer
- Hairbrush + comb
- Hairties, bobby pins, and clips
Body + Teeth
- Up & Up body wash
- Schick Intuition Razor
- Bath & Body Works White Citrus body lotion
- Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa foot cream
- Dove deodorant
- Ear swabs
Typically what I do when I pack my toiletries bag is I think in terms of my routines so I don’t forget anything. I’ll run through in my head each product that I use during my routine and set it aside as I go. For example, when I shower I use shampoo/conditioner, body wash, loofah, and a razor, so I’ll set those aside and then move on to the next routine which is my nighttime skincare. And so on and so forth.
I lucked out this time and managed to have travel sizes of everything I use, including my skincare routine. I typically get my travel size items either at Sephora or at Bed, Bath, and Beyond; between those two I find everything I need. Otherwise I have plastic travel bottles that I will up with product.
Everything fit perfectly in my bag, and I managed to not forget anything. And now that I blogged about what’s in my toiletries bag I basically made a nice little checklist for myself.