Reading Time: 2 minutes
The last couple of days 320 Sycamore has had various bloggers showcasing their favorite things, and today is the open link party for everyone! Here are my favorite things I found in 2014.
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Face Cleansing Brush – I got one for Christmas last year, and I absolutely love it! Between using this and the Jan Marini skincare line my face feels so clean!
- FitBit Flex – The FitBit has come a long way since I had one a few years ago, and I’m digging the Flex! It’s a fitness and sleep tracker and it syncs with my Weight Watchers eTools, so it helps keep my activity in check.
- iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot – Joshua got me a Roomba for Christmas last year, and it cleans like a boss. Even after replacing all our carpet with laminate flooring I still can’t believe how much hair and dirt it manages to pick up.
- Sugar Paper – Their stuff is so adorable, and I get so giddy over their products every time I walk into Target. I have one of their calendars in my laundry room, and I just picked up this 2015 planner.
- Dove Dry Shampoo – Sorry Sauve but you’ve been replaced! This stuff smells awesome, works like a champ, and comes in a cute spray can. Love it!
- West Elm Pure Candle Collection – I just fell in love with these candles a couple days ago. They all smell divine, but my favorite scent is cloud. The candles put out an amazing amount of scent even when they’re not lighted.
- Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce – Another Target find! Last year butternut squash soup was my new favorite, and this pasta sauce is super yummy! It’s also gluten-free, and it goes great with Simply Balanced’s gluten-free spaghetti.
- Simply Balanced™ – This is Target’s wellness brand, and I can’t get enough of it! The collection of foods is made up of all kinds of organic, gluten-free, and overall healthy options, and given that it’s by Target it’s affordable. It just came out last year, but the variety of foods available is growing. I will usually get the Simply Balanced version of a food/beverage if they have it.
- Pinkberry – My love for Pinkberry grows every year. During the summer I was going here on practically a weekly basis. It’s just so simple and good!
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – 2014 has been the year of Dave Ramsey in our house, and it all started with taking Financial Peace University. It was seriously the best thing we ever did for both our finances and marriage.