Reading Time: 1 minute
As many of you know, I’ve been dealing with acne and oily skin for what seems like forever. I feel like I have tried every over-the-counter and ℞ product out there. In April I started using Proactiv again, but I stopped due to the way they handle their billing. Plus, I felt like it stop working after awhile, so I’ve been trying out a new kit every month.
I’ve made a list of what I’ve tried (crossed out), and what I plan to try. So far I haven’t found one that I am 100% sold on. The Kate Somerville is a pretty strong contender, but I still want to try the others.
Proactiv Philosophy Clear Days Ahead™ 30-Day Acne Trial Kit Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit
- Clarisonic Mia2™ Sonic Skin Cleansing Acne Clarifying Collection (hoping I can get this for Christmas)
Dermalogica Clear Start Kit
- Dermalogica MediBac Clearing Adult Acne Kit
- Murad Acne Complex® 30-Day Kit
- Boscia Clear Complexion Kit
- Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit
- Bliss No ‘Zit’ Sherlock Complete Acne System
Any other recommendations?