Reading Time: 2 minutes
I’ve had so much going on with this wedding planning that I think it’s good to see how far I’ve come. Obviously this month I got the most done since I’ve had 3 weeks of vacation.
- Went to my very first Bridal Fair in Sacramento with my mom, sis, and Amber
- Did major church hunting!
- Booked the church for wedding and reception!
- Went to a Bridal Fair in my hometown
- Decided that the “something old” will be my mother’s bouquet.
- Went to Bridal Fair at the church we’re getting married at and found our videoagrapher!
- Booked photographer and videographer
- Got our DJ booked
- Designed Save-the-Date cards
- Had our engagement photos taken
- Had our engagement video filmed
- Selected and registered tuxes for groom, groomsmen, and fathers
- Selected and ordered wedding bands
- Booked our honeymoon
- Found my wedding dress!
- Got my veil and garter
- Sent out Save-the-Date cards
- Completed the web site!
For now, I can chill a little while, especially since I have my future sister in-laws wedding to deal with – I’m the Maid of Honor and the wedding is in two weeks!