I was hoping to share with you the painted shed, but unfortunately it rained all weekend which means I had to switch things up a bit. This allowed me to focus on the interior, so Joshua and I worked on clearing out anything from the shed that needed to be donated. We did a big donation run which freed up some space in the garage so next Joshua can work on moving the rest of his stuff out of the shed.
Sunday night we picked up some swatches from Home Depot, and we were able to narrow it down to two possible color choices: Behr’s Welded Iron or Dark Ash.
Tuesday night we got our paint samples, and tonight I plan on painting them on the shed so we can decide on our color by Saturday. Our goal is to clean and prep Saturday and then paint on Sunday.
This weekend we plan on (weather permitting):
- Pressure washing the exterior shed
- Moving the smaller tool shed and wood pile away from the main shed
- Painting the exterior of the shed
- Moving anything that isn’t staying in the shed into the garage