Reading Time: 3 minutes
I’m a little behind for this year’s linkup over at 320 Sycamore, but better late than never, right? This is what happens when I don’t keep up with my Feedly during the week… Anyhoo here are my top 10 favorites of 2015!
- Tory Burch fragrance – I love LOVE this fragrance! It’s my absolute favorite. I carry the rollerball in my purse, and I’m already on my second bottle of the Eau de Parfum.
- Diptyque candles – These candles smell amazing, look elegant, and really hold their scent. Got to visit the boutique in San Francisco earlier in the year and bought one of their candles and just loved it. I recently found out the Nordstrom by my work sells them, so I’ll be making a trip over there real soon.
- Dashing Dish – Between going gluten-free and trying to be healthier overall, Dashing Dish has become my favorite food resource this year. Her dishes are super yummy and easy to make as well as clean eating.
- Kombucha Cola – My sister got me hooked on Kombucha this year, and this is one of the brands/flavors that I love. Because I was attempting to kick my soda habit this is a great healthy alternative.
- Early Toast Mimosa House – I guess you don’t realize how much you love a place until you go there enough where most of the staff recognizes you. This place is right around the corner from where we live and has become one of our favorite places for breakfast. Haven’t had a bad thing on their menu, and their mimosa selection is on point.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – I got this for Christmas last year, and it’s one of my favorite cosmetics. Seriously this palette not only has great colors with superb pigmentation, but it lasts a long time. When I travel I can use this entire palette to do my whole eye makeup, no additional items needed. One of my favorite things to do is wet the brush with eyedrops and use the darker colors as eyeliner.
- EveryDollar – Our favorite way to do our budget, EveryDollar is a fantastic tool that helps us do our budget and keep track of where we are in the Baby Steps.
- Whole Foods – I’ve grown to love Whole Foods this year. For awhile I had no desire to shop there, mainly having to do with very snobbish experiences (see Surviving Whole Foods) when I lived in the Bay Area. Since my diet and health have taken a different turn this year I’ve been shopping at Whole Foods a lot more than ever. Plus they are the only place I can get my Kombucha Cola.
- WATCH – Got this as “yay for getting a new job” present, and so far I’m loving it. It’s nice to have an extension of my phone in the form of the watch that also looks sharp and functions as a great watch. Worth every penny, IMHO.
- LUSH Cosmetics – With two LUSH’s in my area opening up this past year I’ve become hooked on their products. Because their stuff is made from all natural ingredients, I would go try products from them first before trying a different brand. Almost everything I have tried by them I have loved so far: eye cream, lip balm, shaving cream, masks, bath bombs, I love it all. Plus I love that you can bring five empty pots in and get a free mask.
– – –