Reading Time: 2 minutes
Today I’m sharing a couple of my favorite cookbooks that are my go-tos when I am looking for dinner ideas.
- Dashing Dish: 100 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating – My number one cookbook these days. The recipes are super yummy, healthy, and incredibly easy to make.
- Devotions for a Healthier You – This is technically not a cookbook, but Katie Farrell has recipes scattered throughout that can’t be found in her main cookbook.
- Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes – I don’t remember how I originally found this (I think I thought the cover was cute while browsing at Barnes & Noble), but there are several recipes in here that I LOVE. My favorite is the green chile chicken enchiladas.
- The Williams-Sonoma Cookbook: The Essential Recipe Collection for Today’s Home Cook – My mommy got this for me as a birthday gift a couple years ago, and it’s a great asset. It’s particularly come in handy for holidays when I need ideas for how to cook the main meat and/or sides.
- Flat Belly Diet! – I tried the Flat Belly Diet before going on Weight Watchers and while the diet itself wasn’t entirely for me, I love the recipes that are in the book, especially the Sassy Water.
This Week’s Meals
Since we’re coming off of a vacation, I mainly planned repeats and/or meals that don’t require a whole lot of thinking (or shopping), hehe.
Thursday: Petite Sirloin steaks, whole wheat quinoa, and mixed vegetables
Saturday: Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken (pg. 128 in Dashing Dish cookbook)
Let me know in the comments if you have any recommended cookbooks I should check out!