Reading Time: 3 minutes
I just realized it being the first of April and all that I literally only blogged once in March! Oops! A lot of things happened in March, so here are the highlights!
- I saw Deadpool at the Studio Movie Grill with Joshua, Dani, and my siblings in-laws Cedar, Bobby, and Amber. Great movie and glad we got to introduce them to the Studio Movie Grill experience!
- Somehow I managed to get Joshua to try out a yoga class. I think it helped that his brother Cedar tagged a long to give it a try as well. We (me, Dani, her friend Jackie, Joshua, and Cedar) all went to a Thursday yin class, so it was nice and easy for them given it was their first time. Surprisingly Joshua liked the class and is open to going to more, so yay yoga buddy!
- Joshua and I took a road trip in the middle of the month to Oregon to visit my long-time friend Maxine! The last time we were in Oregon was for her wedding, and this time we were there for her baby shower! Not only did I get to see her but I also got to visit my friend Debbie who’s living near Portland. I took a ton of photos, and it was a really nice mini-vacation.
- I started Metformin to help with my PCOS symptoms. I’m trying out for two months to see if it will actually work, and then I am regrouping with my doctor in May.
- I saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 with Joshua, Dani, Cedar, my mom, and my in-laws. While it wasn’t as good as the original, it was still cute and FUNNY!
- I hosted Easter dinner for my family (more details in a separate blog post).
- Joshua, Dani, and I all got hit with a 24hr stomach bug. First Dani got hit on Easter Sunday, Joshua got hit on Tuesday, and then I was down with it yesterday.
- I got up to design round 3 with Plum, and then the project got put on hold by the client due to internal reasons. I’m still proud of where I got with the project.
- My design for the upcoming OBO’ site went into build. It got approved at the end of February and went into build at the beginning of March. It was built, shown to the client, and is in final QA and content population. Hopefully it will be going live in a couple of weeks!
- I designed my very first Snapchat filter! I created one for our client TEAMride!
- I started wireframes for two new projects, the website SAFE Credit Union and the app NannyMe, and already got through the first round of wireframes.
A big reason I paused on blogging (not intentionally) was because I was so focused on bringing over content to the new site. I got so used to looking at the shiny new site that whenever I came back over here to start blogging I was just like, “Ughhhhhh!” 😆 I’ve still got a long way to go – I’m currently in the middle of 2012’s content. I’m basically going through every blog post with a fine tooth comb making sure photos fit, links aren’t broken, etc. and adding new featured images. It can be tedious at times, but it’s worth it because everything will look good. I can’t wait to launch it!