Reading Time: 1 minute
A couple weeks ago I wrapped up a real life/school project: the web site for my high school’s drama department called Theatre at the Mine.
I initially began working on it long before it was a project option at school. When I found out our mid-term had to be a web site for an event, my teacher allowed me to do Theatre at the Mine’s site. I had to make two versions since the school project had certain specifications that utilized features only for that project whereas the live site didn’t. The whole class took a lot of time with our projects, so eventually the mid-term turned into a final project.
A few other things I learned in this class…