Coming out of the bedroom and heading back down the hallway you’ll find yourself walking into the kitchen! I had a tough time with the kitchen at first, but everything ended up turning out alright. I fought long and hard with this kitchen mainly thanks to the wallpaper and oak paneling in the eating area. It was also challenging dealing with the avocado green countertops and floor in order to choose an appropriate wall color. However I made it all work, and when the day comes that new counter-tops and flooring get put in here, it will look even better!
- Portfolio 6-Light Fixed AriaTrack Bar
- George Nelson 1688 Silver Metal Sunburst Wall Clock
- Portfolio 3-Light White Round Pendant Fitter
- Portfolio 1-Light White Pendant Fitter
- West Elm Scoop Back Chair in Chocolate Batik
- IKEA KNYCK Napkin holder
- IKEA DOCKSTA Dining Table