Reading Time: 2 minutes
- Boscia Blotting Linens
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube
- Sephora Pro Large Domed Stippling Brush #41
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Concealer
- Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer
- e.l.f. essential concealer brush
- YSL Touche Éclat
- MAC 129SH Powder/Blush Brush
- bareMinerals Blush
- MAC 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush
- MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- MAC Viva Glam Lipstick
- MAC 242 Shader Brush
- EcoTools Sharpen & Smudge Duo Brush
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Brown Eyes
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- bareMinerals Eyecolor
I start with blotting any excess oil with Boscia Blotting Linens. I apply Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my eyelids, and I let that set while I put my foundation on. I’ve gone back-and-forth between MAC’s liquid foundations and bareMinerals, but recently I was introduced to Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation; so far I’m really happy with it, and my skin seems to be doing better with it.
After foundation I’ll apply MAC’s Mineral Concealer under my eyes. If I have a few blemishes or acne scars that need to be covered up I’ll use Murad’s Acne Concealer with my concealer brush. I’ll then use Touche Éclat to do some highlighting and touch-ups.
Next is blush followed by a dusting on finishing powder. Then I’ll apply my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Since I’m not married to one particular brand of eyeliner or mascara, I’m always trying new brands, especially when I get samples from Sephora.