Reading Time: 1 minute
My skin tends to be mostly oily and acne prone thanks to having PCOS; in the colder dryer months it tends to lean more towards combination whereas in the summer it’s oily AF.
I will have to say that this routine paired with the supplement protocol I’m on as well as all the dietary changes I’ve implemented has made a huge difference in my skin.
- 100% Pure Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Serum
- Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
- 100% Pure Green Tea EGCG Concentrate Cream
- bareMinerals Mineral Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Daily Prep Lotion
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover (only if I’ve worn makeup that day)
- 100% Pure Coconut Oil Cleansing Milk (will use with my Clarisonic 2-3 times a week)
- Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub (1-2 times a week)
- 100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask (1-2 times a week)
- Witch Hazel (toner)
- Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy